The property management team of the EURAMCO group has been operating on the Czech market since 2011. Their main goal is to “sustain fully occupied properties” with satisfied tenants who maintain good payment behaviour.
We offer a comprehensive range of property management services, including:
- Regular contact with tenants and performing continuous inspections verifying compliance with lease conditions, including compliance with the rules of each respective building.
- Effective management of suppliers, including verifying and evaluating their performance.
- The organisation of procurement procedures when selecting suppliers in order to achieve the best price/quality ratio.
- Management accounting related to each property, in particular, invoicing, collecting rent and utility fees, and their accounting in the user-friendly Yardi system.
- A focus on simultaneously increasing both net operating income and property value.
- Monitoring the regular maintenance of each property and making technical improvements when necessary.
- Budgeting for the next period and monitoring compliance with the budget.
- Fast resolution of any operating issues that may arise.
- Effective resolution of any complaints and legal disputes (such as complaints due to hidden defects).
- Regular reporting to property owners at agreed intervals.
- The provision of marketing support when searching for new tenants